- The document helps you to complete the vendor registration process at ADEC You will be kept informed of the progress of your registration by automated emails.
- During the registration process, you are asked to provide your supplier type. This selection will ensure you are asked to provide the appropriate information and documentation at any later stage. Please select : Supplier/ Subcontractor / Consultant / Real Estate agent
- Once the required information has been provided, you will be able to submit your registration for review. This database is used to identify potential suppliers that possess the capability of providing products and services necessary to meet ADEC requirements. Therefore, please provide concise, thorough and accurate information.
- Make sure the below documents are available and ready for attachment while registering:
- Valid Trade /Commercial license.*
- Valid Membership of Chamber of Commerce.*
- Company Profile.*
- List of major customers.*
- Yearly Turnover (in USD)
- HSE Certificate.
- ISO Certificates.
- QA/QC Policy.
- Insurance Certificate (When applicable).
- Any necessary certificate related to your materials.
- Company / Organization bank account (issued by the bank(s) and signed by the authorized person in the company / organization) if applicable
* Documents are mandatory.
** Please note that registration in our database does not guarantee you any business or tender opportunity from ADEC
In case of any help during or after the registration process